Proposal for Special-purpose Face Tooth Vertical External Broaching Machine
I. Overall requirements
1.This machine uses an emulsified or oily broaching fluid for wet processing in the manner of vertical external broaching. The swivel table can swivel by 90° for manual work-piece handling and tool back-off; the special clamps can position and clamp the work-piece to finish its broaching up to the process requirements.
2. Number of working positions: one
3. Factory conditions:
(1) 地基: 整体地基.
(2) 车间高度:6米以上 （机床可埋入地下一部分）
(1) Foundation: integral.
(2) Workshop height: over 6m (This machine can be partially buried in the ground.)
(3) The workshop has a device to supply coolant.
(4) Installation range required in the workshop.
II. Process requirements for processed part
1. Pre-processing conditions of work-pieces.
(1) 零件加工前的余量＜ 3.5mm；
(1) Allowance before work-piece processing: <3.5mm;
(2) Material: ______; hardness: below HRC22-28
(3) Position accuracy, dimensional accuracy and tolerance of form and position requirements of the work-piece.
2. 尺寸精度： 符合图纸要求。
2. Dimensional accuracy: as per drawing requirements.qnryb.com
3. 位置精度： 符合图纸要求。
3. Position accuracy: as per drawing requirements.
III. Layout and structure
1.According to the process requirements of the work-piece, the work-piece will be positioned by the minor diameter and inner end face of the internal spline, and clamped hydraulically.
2.The clamps of this machine are in one set, and broach the work-piece twice within a swivel angle of 70°.
3.After manual charging, discharging and automatic work-piece positioning and clamping, the swivel table will swivel by 90° to feed the work-piece into the broaching area. After being positioned and locked by the worktable, the work-piece will enter the broaching state. After broaching, the worktable will release the work-piece, and the swivel table will swivel by 90°, when the work-piece is not released from positioning and clamping, and the swivel shaft of the clamps will rotate by 70° to repeat the last operation for a second time of broaching. After broaching, the work-piece will enter the charging and discharge state again, and this machine has completed one cycle.