In accordance with the “Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China”, through amicable negotiations, Party A and Party B have entered into the following agreement on ***taken by both parties:
I. Working Contents and Duty Divisions
1. Party B shall be responsible for consummation of construction, interior decoration and landscape scheme designs, including plans, elevations, profiles, perspectives and main technical descriptions. Party A shall help scheme designs, contact the Owner, provide technical consultations, conduct preliminary designs on construction, structure and the expansion beginning design of electrical part, and manage all construction drawing designs and post-stage followings.
II. Profit Distributions
1. According to the Contract signed with the Contract Awarder, the total design fees are ￥x 0000 Yuan, among which Party A occupies 60%, namely, ￥x 0000 Yuan, and Party B occupies 40%, namely, ￥x 0000 Yuan. Both parties shall issue corresponding invoices to the Contract Awarder and pay relevant taxes.
2. The final design fees shall be settled with Party A occupying 60% and Party B occupying 40% of total design fees.
3. All salaries, living subsidies, transportation fees, office expenses and relevant taxes of professionals of both Party A and Party B concerning the project shall be borne by the two parties respectively.
1. Any supplementary item or condition not covered in the contract shall be agreed by both parties in the supplementary agreement and equally authentic with the Contract.
2. The Contract is signed in quadruplicate, with both parties processing two copies each.